The Taunggyi Festival in Myanmar went from fun to fiery when the fireworks loaded in a hot air balloon went off prematurely. Even more confounding is the fact that this is not the first time this happened.
Home | Shop | About | Suggest | Contact | Team | Links | Privacy | Disclosure | Advertise | Facebook | Twitter | Google + | Pinterest | Tumblr
Awesome Stuff: The Awesomer | Gadgets, Games & Geeks: Technabob | Science Fiction: MightyMega | Cool Cars: 95Octane
Site Design & Content © 2008-2014 Awesomer Media / The Awesomer™
Visit our Friends at: Not Always Right